Sunday 14 November 2010

Trying Harder

I went to see my friend yesterday and we went to her local comedy club but made the WORST POSSIBLE mistake of arriving late (so already attention was thrown our way) at the comedy gig and then were forced to sit on the (otherwise empty) front row. Which lead to us being singled out for comedian/audience interaction that I would usually rather be waterboarded than have to endure. When asked what I do for fun I said 'cross stitch' and when asked what I've been cross stitching lately I said 'unicorns' (because it is true and it is literally the only thing I think about or want to talk about)
Comedian: What about you? [indicating my friend]
Friend: I can't compete with cross stitching unicorns.
Comedian: You can't compete with cross stitching unicorns??! TRY HARDER!!

No comments: