Alone in the cafeteria
Social incompetence in action.
Tuesday, 2 February 2010
Horse worm
Found his spirit guide.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
sazzalish
I devote most of my time to figuring out what the phrase 'keeping it real' actually means. The rest of my time is spent keeping it real.
View my complete profile
Search This Blog
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
October (1)
July (1)
June (6)
May (1)
January (8)
November (6)
October (2)
September (14)
August (9)
July (6)
June (19)
May (6)
April (1)
March (4)
February (4)
January (5)
December (3)
November (2)
October (2)
September (2)
August (5)
July (1)
June (14)
May (3)
April (8)
March (21)
February (24)
January (51)
December (15)
November (13)
October (16)
September (16)
August (19)
July (22)
June (13)
May (10)
April (22)
March (19)
February (6)
January (5)
December (1)
November (2)
October (11)
September (4)
August (3)
June (5)
May (3)
April (6)
March (4)
February (7)
January (5)
December (2)
November (6)
October (5)
September (5)
August (2)
July (2)
Read Me
Old blog archives
Television Title Sequence Appreciation Society
Love and Other Crimes
Podcast Me
Any Other Business
Follow Me
Twitter
Facebook
Photo Me
Flickr-ing
Capitalism Me
Amazon-ing
Music Me
Last 3 movies I saw that you need to see
Currently Reading
Webpages to improve your life and social standing
Free Rice
Plastic Tray Inc (contains videogame with my face)
The Awl
The Hairpin
Videogum
Other blogs requiring your attention
Adam Buxton
-
Anthems For The Teenage Girl
-
Carrie Fisher
-
Chloe's Gluten Free Noms
-
fourfour
-
I wouldn't necessarily call it "struggling"
-
Jacob Clifton
-
Kat Dennings
-
Not Like Paris Hilton
-
notverygood
-
pamie.com
-
Penny Red
-
Tales Of Epoch
-
Warming Up
-
Labels
'what could I possibly have to find annoying'
actually it was
adoaa
aka most scariest movie I've ever seen
alec baldwin makes me sweat
All of these thoughts ran through my head non-ironically
and I laughed every time
and that makes me stragely proud
and while you're at it put a shirt on
animals do the darndest things
any excuse for a Simpsons quote eh?
art shit n that
as in I need some
as it happens
at least I've got a good one now
at the very least
audience participation
autophilia
awkward social situations
ballet movies
bdays
being a lady
being a weird control freak
being in love makes me like looking at pictures of other people in love
beware
beyonce
bisexual stalker bitches all up in here
bitchery
bleugh lovey dovey shit
blogging
boyfriends
bros
but I kinda like it
but jesus the ones that have gone before
but seriously though
but that's not really a problem per se
california dreams
can I play the piano
christ i worry about my friends sometimes
christmas time and shit
chuck
comedy
community is the best to be fair to Louis
conundrums
conversations with my mother
cookies fortune
cool beans
craft
crazy bitches are the best bitches
cupcakes
damn straight
DANGER. CONTAMINATED AREA.
dangerously high levels of emo
date rape
dating advice
dawing realisationsoh shitdoes this make me Greta Gerwig because I'm mostly fine with that
depression
didn't get home till 10pm
distancing oneself from engaging with others
doctor who
Does fretting about it mean I am bitter?
dogs
dorks
dowager countess ftw
dr spaceman
duncan james lookalikes
embarrassment is a dick
enforced personality labels
even in my fantasies I'm still a loser
everyone needs a hobby
everything cool is weird to you people
existential angst
fashion
faux French
feminism
finger keys?
forts
gary lucy's hair
geek shit
getting yo' shit together
giddy excitement
girl crush
girly love stuff
good job I'm only making him go to the opera then
google maps
gossip girl
got there in the end
guess who's back (no it isn't slim shady)
gurus all up in this place
hackneyed insight
Haha as if
hangin wit me bitches
he even made it rain purple rain
high times
homophobia
hopes and dreams
how can something so wrong feel so right
how dumb do they think we are?
how else am i to stay this pasty?
how to guides
human beings
I am awesome at buying relevant goods
i disgust myself
i enjoy my jokes a lot more than anyone else ever does
i hope (and know to be fair) our relationship is nothing like theirs though
I kicked a giant mouse in the butt do I need to draw you a diagram?
I knew it looked wrong but had to google to check why ok
i should probs just stop looking at the topshop website
i think about this a LOT
I thought about this a LOT
I want a dog more than I want a baby if I'm honest
i want a pug even more than i wanted that coat
i want plaid to be cool again
I went there
i'm all precious
I'm bored now
I'm now completely obsessed with Sugar btdubs
I'm sure live sazz nights would be a draw though
I'm working up to doing a unicorn
I've got a whole lot of fucking shit
ideagineering
idiocracy
if yellow makes me want to kill myself and gray makes me want to kill others what's the happy medium look like? For future ref
if you can think of a better use of my time I would like to hear it
if you're reading this Liam CALL ME
im not fat im 'juicy'
imdb suggestions are a little wack
important issues
ineptness
intolerance
irrational phobias
it's still a great song though obviously
James Franco
Joel off of Neighbours
joy
ken dodd
lady gaga makes me enjoy just being alive a bit
league against puns
let's not kid ourselves now ladies
life fail
like constantly just exhausting
lil' miss rules and regs
listicles
literary poseurs alert
lol black swan
lol wut
lols
love yoooooou honeybun
matthew perry
maybe that's why I like him?
meeting old crushes can surely only ever lead to bitter disappointment right?
meh
memories
mind thoughts
misanthropy
moaning
muscles bleugh
my mum does the best impression
nazis
Nicolas Lyndhurst
of course
oh right yeah
oh yeah
opposite day
Out of This World
over thinking
party of five
pavements
Perfect Strangers
photobomb
please dont squash my grape eyes in
podcast
pointless deaths
pooping
pop culture
positive thinking
post-modern self-obsession
prettifying
probably
prometheus
proustian rush
puking
puking noises
quarter-life crisis
rage blackout
real talk
really it says jazz but I'm busting chops today
reasons why I do actually need other people in my life
Reginald Perrin
retro chic
roast dinners
role models
romance
ruining people's day with emotional outbursts is my new hobby
ryan reynolds
sazz's two cents
sazzles on her soapbox
science is tight
seahorses
seems about right
seriously they are called Barbershizzle
seriously though
shit is wack
sitcoms
sitting down and having quiet time
so is everyone coupled up
so is everyone who doesn't answer questions on demand
social recluse
still not entirely happy being aligned with Adam Sandler
stress dreams
stupid mutherfucking brain man
swooning
that bitch knows her shit
the animal kingdom loves lols too
the answer to my last question is clearly 'yes'
the future is always better
the internet is CRAZY
the list
the more I think about it the more I want to do it
the princess fantasy shit women put themselves through winds me the fuck up
the worst
therapy through animal observation
there's a slight chance I'm a bit down today
there's something very pleasing about the phrase 'peter sarsgaard in short shorts'
things that are good made out of things that are bad
this is getting weird now
this is how chefs talk to each other
this is how I want to be introduced before I enter rooms from now on
this is how we do it
this is really basic shizz right here
this is the 7th time I've watched all the episodes of the gilmores in order
this one is a keeper
tho i don't get what's so funny about the serious bizness of cross stitch
though I never styled my hair like Doc Brown so maybe that needs to be taken into consideration as well
to a dinner party? seriously though
to be completely fair it's not that far off the mark and I am in fact doing a counselling course
toilet doors - what DONT they know??
total dudes
travel broadens the mind
tricking people into getting what I want
true love
truthbombs
tummy feelings
ugh
um just not working at all actually
um... everything
unicorns
vampires
vincent cassel is totes crazy hot though
wayne's world rules my life
we need a Roseanne now more than ever
weirdness
what other jokes can I get made into a glorious reality???
what the fuck was I thinking?
who buys this
who knew?
who WANTS this
why yes I am in a moaning mood thank you for asking
woo
yum yums
A picture of a unicorn
No comments:
Post a Comment